Tarot Cards - Pick Three Cards For A Free Psychic Reading

Tarot Cards Free Reading

Tarot Cards were first introduced in the 15th Century in Europe. At the beginning they were used purely as playing cards such as Italian tarocchini, and also French tarot.

In the 18th Century they began to be used as a mystical way of seeing the future. Many people believe that the actual meaning of tarot comes from the Taro River in northern Italy. But there is a belief that actually Tarot Cards originated in ancient Arabic and translates as 'Ways'.

Today, The Psychic Tarot is read world wide, and is always popular at Psychic Fairs and home readings.

The Major Arcana

www.realmagick.com THE EMPEROR

www.bluelightlady.com THE MOON

public domain THE FALLING TOWER

mediamender.com JUSTICE

www.fanpop.com DEATH

public domain TEMPERANCE

www.tarot-mastery.com THE SUN

www.tarot-mastery.com THE HANGED MAN

Tarot Readings

I have been reading the Tarot cards for many years. I started when, at 16 years old, a friend bought me my first set.

Over the years I have read the Tarot to many people at private parties, pubs and single one to one sessions.

I also read the Psy Cards and recently received my first set of Angel Cards which I have to say are beautiful.

What drew me to the Cards in the first place was my love of the unknown.

Magic, reincarnation, and psychic phenomena have always fascinated me ever since I was a small child.

One of the main reasons that I took to the art of Tarot was my continuing psychic skill I had as a small child.

Ever since I can remember, I have had precognitions of world events, singular flashes of things about to happen to a friend, or just a happening.

Some were really funny. One time we were waiting for a bus, and the girl with me said, 'Oh hurry up bus'. I looked at her and said, 'There's no point in rushing, the bus is going to break down' And guess what? It did!

My friend always knew when I was telling the truth because she just stood back and waited for the results to happen!

So you can imagine she wasn't a bit surprised when I used to call her when she came home from the States after being away for months at a time.

She would walk into her house and the phone would ring. I would always laugh when she said 'Can't you wait for me to put my case down before you phone?'

That happened virtually every time she came home. No phone calls, no letters, just me picking up psychically when she walked through the door.

The Tarot lead me into another world of psychic phenomena.

When I read the Cards I don't try to guess the results by looking at the person, or whatever they say. I just read what the cards are telling me.

I also explain that what I do is a combination of reading the Tarot Cards as I see them, and 'feeling' certain things in the persons aura.

I know most people think its based on Psychology. Read the person by their clothes or manner. Maybe some people do this, I don't. Or at least I try not too. Some things may be obvious though.

For example, if someone is wearing a suit, then you are bound to think they have an office job or something similar. But people are not stupid. These days most people come to me and others wearing casual gear.

They could be doctors, lawyers or even a road sweeper. To do the Tarot Cards like this, is just asking for trouble. I try not to look at the person who I am reading the Cards for. That way its easier to read them.

Sometimes I will get a puzzled look, or even a snort! But I carry on. When I have finished a lot of people say something along the lines of, 'Well I have no idea what you are talking about, why would I need a solicitor?' For example.

A few weeks later, the recipient would always seek me out to say thank you. You were right.

Okay, we can never be totally accurate all the time, but I have never had a bad report.

So, now lets get to the chase.

Who Wants A Free Reading?

before we start...

Each and every reading is based on the Cards around them. All the Cards have an individual meaning, but all depending on the layout each Card can take on a different perspective. For example;

If one Tarot Card shows a broken relationship, on its own its meaning is obvious. But if it is next to a relationship card, followed by a marriage one, then the meaning changes completely.

There are lots of different ways to read the Tarot Cards. Some Tarot Card readers will go by the book. Others will do what the feel most comfortable with. Below are some of the examples of different layouts that you can use.

The Celtic Cross Spread

This layout is the basic Tarot Card spread that many newbies to the art, use.

The first card is laid down in the middle, followed by the second just below it.

The third is then placed below and to the left of the second card.

The fourth card is place above the third slightly higher than the first.

The fifth is then put directly above the first. The sixth is then put to the right of the first card.

7,8,9, and 10 and then laid from the bottom on the right hand side of the cards, reaching to the top.

Number one is Selfmeans Opposing ForcesBackgroundRecent pastNear FutureHigher powerIssues and FearsAlliesAdviceOutcome of all the cards

public domain THE POPE OR HIEROPHANT

public domain FORCE OR STRENGTH

welcometotarazen.com - THE HERMIT

www.thaliatook.com THE STAR

public domain JUDGMENT

The Seven Card Spread

The seven card spread is based on spirituality. As the number 7 is said to be a higher spirit number.

The cards are divided into three sets. The first two sets are of two cards.

The third has three cards. Two cards are placed to the left, three just below, then the other two above the three on the right hand side.

The Left - PastThe Right - FutureThree Below - Present.

The Three Card Spread

The one that we are interested in is the Three Card Spread.

This is a very effective way of reading the cards for someone who doesn't want to go into to much detail, but can see a very definite design of their life.

Some say that the Three Card Spread is a definition of the Spiritual Trinities.

Bringing into force the spiritual flow of the Universe and God. Its just a simple layout. Each card is laid next to each other.

PastPresentFuture.

The Book Tarot Spread

I read the Tarot like the pages of a book. In a sense that's exactly what they are. I have tried many different ways of reading the Tarot, and have found myself coming back to the simplest but most effective way.

The one thing that I could never understand is how Tarot Readers could give a full accurate reading by placing a certain amount of Cards on the table.

For example, say I was giving advice to a reader and I then asked them to only pick ten Cards.

What happens if they get to a point where, like the chapters in a book with a missing page, the reading comes to an end without a result?

The Book Tarot Spread makes much more sense of the reading. I first ask the recipient to shuffle the Tarot Cards.

Then I start to lay them down in a single line of approximately three or four Cards. This is the past.

The next four are the present, and so on. But as we get near the last line,

I will then add more Cards as the story becomes clear. This way we get the whole picture. Obviously we won't use all the Cards, otherwise the point of the reading would be lost.

The one thing that always surprises and delights the client is if I ask him or her to shuffle the Cards again to give a more in depth reading of their future.

Then when I lay the Cards the first one to come up is the last one from the first layout.

For example if I lay down the Sun Card last, then on this layout the Sun Card will be the first. Just like a book, only a different chapter.

www.littleshopoftarot.com THE POPESS

www.tarotmeaning.org THE MAGICIAN

public domain THE CHARIOT

public domain WHEEL OF FORTUNE

Now Thats Clear.......

I would just like to explain a little about the actual Tarot Cards. If you are going to choose three cards for your reading there are a few things you need to know.

Each Tarot Card has a name. The Pope, The Fool and so on. This may sound blatantly obvious to you what the meaning of each card is. The Pope? Yes he must mean a good guy. The Fool? Well, yes, that means I know someone who is a complete ass!

Sorry, that's not how it works. As I mentioned before, each card takes on a different meaning when the are adjacent to the other cards.

How To Explain? Um.

Okay, lets use people as an example. When we meet someone and before we speak to them, we get an idea of what they are like. A tall girl with a short skirt, lots of makeup and smelling of cheap perfume will automatically make us think bimbo!

Then we get to know them. And guess what? She turns out to be a scientist having a day off!

Well the Tarot Cards are similar. Just because we see the Devil, Fool, The Lovers, World and even Death, it doesn't mean what it looks like.

Do not take any notice of what they are called.

What I need you to do is concentrate.

Scroll Down For Your Free Tarot Card Reading!

public domain THE FOOL

www.tarotmeaning.org THE DEVIL

public domain THE WORLD

public domain THE LOVERS

public domain THE EMPRESS

If you are interested in doing your own readings then there are great deals online

The Rider Tarot Deck

Now Its Your Turn!

How To Do Your Three Card Free Psychic Tarot Reading!

First of all No Cheating! Lol!

What do I mean by cheating?

Well, hopefully a few of you will do this, and if I answer in the comment box below,please don't read those first as I will be interpreting each persons three chosen Cards. So..

When you have picked your three Cards, scroll straight to the bottom of the hub and put in your three Cards. Then you won't be influenced by the other readers, okay? Otherwise you won't get a real reading.

And Remember....

If you see someone has chosen one or even two Cards that you have, don't think because your reading comes out differently its wrong. Just remember, each Card means something different all depending on how they are thrown and which ones they are next too.

Okay Here We Go.

First of all browse down through the pictures. Don't think too much, just let your mind take in the color, scene and feeling.

Do this a couple of times so that your mind starts to make out the differences for you.

When you scroll down for a third time, notice when you slow down and take notice of a certain photo. If you start to get a feeling about it, write it down or just remember it.

When you have three photos in mind, just tell me in the comment box.

Don't Forget...

Let me know in what order that you want them read. First, Past. Second, present. Third future.

Okay?

Don't worry, I won't bring up anything too personal for you. That's not how it works.

Now, of you go!

And....

Good luck! Oh and have Fun!

(All readings are done with my perspective of the Tarot Cards. Every Tarot reader will see each Card in their own way. Saying that, all the Cards have a set meaning, but it does all depend on how you have learned each Card and what makes it feel right for the reader.)

Comments

Popular Posts